its always you
first written, 27th november 2005
But it is not strange at all, how now I desperately want to call you because I feel myself so empty inside and all I want to do now is cry but find myself hestitating. Eventually I will not dial your number, even though its so easy to – you’re speed dial number 5, right there in the middle.
Like him, you’re someone I look towards for solace, all the time. But when I respond to these urges, I almost always regret it instantaneously, when you reply with indifferent words and dispassionate responses. In your voice, instead of recognisable tenderness, I find myself having to insulate myself from your nonchalance.
This feeling of dejection is getting too familiar, yet somehow, I'll never learn.
This feeling of dejection is getting too familiar, yet somehow, I'll never learn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home