Tuesday, January 10, 2006

a stream of consciousness

You rest your hand on my knee we’re more than relaxed as I sit dozing off occasionally brushing against your shoulder at the back of the cab at threethirty on the first day of the new year two hours ago I felt the muscles on your back as I leaned over you from behind pure need for comfort really two days before the new year we held each other tight not something we’re supposed to do considering that violent past but it felt good though it shall never be love only love for that lovely feeling that someone is holding you almost reminiscient of what you felt when another really loved you two days after the new year you grabbed my wrist and led me quickly across the dance floor I liked that firm grip though when another and I locked fingers and staggered off together I liked that too like how I like how you were delicately kissing my ear one moment and then hungrily in a way that brings to mind devour you were really that good though you didn’t realise unlike another that knew the left would work much better perhaps it was because we were lost in the smoke and heart thumping music and not only in each others breathing perhaps that was why he found out and you didn’t but you were good you were when held me from behind tight and close and putting your face next to mine and whispering sweet nothings into my ear and all I felt was your alchohol-laden breathe and the nearness of you

sweet nothings and the nearness of you you you you you and you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home